This may be the most awe inspiring podcast you hear today. Tom and John talk about what it means to live in awe and why it’s so important to life and faith.
- Up close to an ant: https://www.cnet.com/science/demonic-close-up-of-ants-face-is-straight-out-of-a-horror-movie/
- Getting more awe improves your life: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/sep/23/how-getting-more-awe-can-improve-your-life-and-even-make-you-a-nicer-person
- Learning to pay attention to God: https://youtu.be/xtP7_tCovJQ
- The Simple Faith of Mr. Rogers: https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Faith-Mister-Rogers/dp/0849918944
- Astros sweep Yankees!: https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/34867395/astros-sweep-yankees-reach-4th-world-series-6-years