This week the guys welcome guest Todd Salmi to talk about ministry with college students and young adults. When did the church give up on young people? And is there anything now we can do about the consequences? Plus, a couple in New Delhi wants to sue their son for not having kids. Speaking of college, a group of students at Johns Hopkins has something new for your burrito.
- Suing for grandchildren: https://apnews.com/article/oddities-india-bd754bcc798d7901dfd2f638696705bf
- Tastee Tape: https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2022/05/17/Johns-Hopkins-University-students-edible-Tastee-Tape/3851652821111/
- Texas State University: https://www.txstate.edu/
- United Campus Ministry: https://www.ucmtxstate.org/
- UMC membership decline: https://www.umnews.org/en/news/us-dips-below-majority-of-membership
- Almost Christian: What the Faith of Our Teenagers is Telling the American Church: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003RCL3W2
- Texas A&M Corpus Christi: https://www.tamucc.edu/