How many chicken wings did we eat for the Super Bowl, and could there be a new podcast fragrance on the way? This week, can your baptism be invalidated? A Catholic priest who baptized people for twenty years found out. What can we learn from his mistake?
- How many chicken wings: https://www.npr.org/2022/02/11/1079973726/super-bowl-chicken-wings-cost
- French fry perfume: https://www.npr.org/2022/02/13/1080493253/valentines-day-idaho-potato-french-fry-perfume
- The perfume’s website: https://idahopotato.com/shop/product/frites-by-idaho/
- How to hold your phone: https://lifehacker.com/have-you-been-holding-your-phone-wrong-this-whole-time-1848521531
- Priest performs invalid baptisms: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/250318/phoenix-priest-who-botched-baptisms-for-decades-apologizes-seeks-to-make-amends
- More invalid baptisms: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/45881/fort-worth-bishop-olson-apologizes-for-horrible-effects-of-invalid-baptisms
- The UMC’s belief about baptism (By Water and the Spirit): https://www.umcdiscipleship.org/resources/by-water-and-the-spirit-full-text