This week, Brad and John talk about what it means to deconstruct your faith. That’s something we’ve heard a lot from celebrity Christians over the last several years. Many of those Christians have left the faith as a result. But deconstructing faith is nothing new and is something that actually can strengthen your faith. Brad gives some insight into how to deconstruct your faith and John reminds you to not go at it alone.
And, please, don’t throw baked beans at anyone.
- The bean vandal: https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/15/surrey-village-terrorised-by-bandit-pouring-baked-beans-through-letterboxes-15093870/
- A course in deconstructing faith: https://www.newsweek.com/josh-harris-launches-course-deconstructing-faith-some-theologians-question-his-motives-1619263
- DISCIPLE Bible study: https://www.cokesbury.com/disciple-bible-studies
- Jesus in the Gospels: https://www.cokesbury.com/9781501855962-Jesus-in-the-Gospels-DVD-Planning-Kit?
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye authors leaves faith: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/29/joshua-harris-i-kissed-dating-goodbye-i-am-not-christian/1857934001/
- Sermon group study: https://kelseymemorial.org/with-all-the-saints/
- The Great Emergence by Phyllis Tickle: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Emergence-How-Christianity-Changing/dp/080107102X